New Issue-IBRD adds 650 mln Russian ruble to 2014 bond
December 18 (Reuters) -Following are terms and conditions
of a bond increased on Tuesay.
Borrower International Bank For Reconstruction And
Issue Amount 650 million Russian ruble
Maturity Date July 10, 2014
Coupon 6.25 pct
Issue price 102.155
Payment Date December 27, 2012
Lead Manager(s) HSBC
Ratings Aaa (Moody's), AAA (S&P),
Full fees Undisclosed
Denoms (K) 50
Governing Law English
Notes The issue size will total 7.0 billion
Russian ruble when fungible
Security details and RIC, when available, will be
Customers can right-click on the code for
performance analysis of this new issue
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow heads East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'