TEXT-S&P: GulfMark Offshore rating unaffected by dividend
Dec 18 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that its rating on GulfMark Offshore Inc. (BB-/Stable/--) is not affected by GulfMark's announcement on Dec. 11, 2012, that it will pay a dividend of $26.9 million prior to year-end 2012 and will also pay a recurring quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share beginning in 2013, which will amount to approximately $26.9 million per year. GulfMark also announced that its board of directors has approved a stock repurchase plan of up to $100 million.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Thai 'red shirts' prepare rally to back PM against protesters