ING says still seeks buyer for S. Korean life insurer
AMSTERDAM Dec 18 (Reuters) - Dutch bank and insurance group ING said on Tuesday it is still trying to find a buyer for its South Korean life insurance operations, as part of the wider sale of its Asian insurance and investment management operations.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Russia media say Crimea votes 93 percent to quit Ukraine |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat