ING says still seeks buyer for S. Korean life insurer
AMSTERDAM Dec 18 (Reuters) - Dutch bank and insurance group ING said on Tuesday it is still trying to find a buyer for its South Korean life insurance operations, as part of the wider sale of its Asian insurance and investment management operations.
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran