Iraqi president Talabani in stable condition, office statement
BAGHDAD Dec 18 (Reuters) - Iraq's President Jalal Talabani is in a stable condition in a Baghdad hospital and is being treated for hardened arteries, according to a statement from his office on Tuesday.
"Tests show that his bodily functions are normal and his excellency's condition is stable," the statement said. "He is under intensive medical supervision."
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- War veteran detained by North Korea arrives in U.S. |
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone