Iraq's President Talabani hospitalized - office
BAGHDAD Dec 18 (Reuters) - Iraqi President Jalal Talabani was hospitalized in Baghdad because of a "health emergency" late Monday night, his office said on Tuesday without giving further details.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source