Iraqi president Talabani in "critical" condition after stroke
BAGHDAD Dec 18 (Reuters) - Iraqi President Jalal Talabani suffered a stroke and is in a "critical but stable condition" in a Baghdad hospital, three government sources said on Tuesday.
"He was transferred to hospital late last night after suffering a stroke," a senior Kurdish official said.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |