- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- UPDATE 2-United Dreamliner diverted due to possible oil filter problem
- U.S. doctor group votes to recognize obesity as a disease
Japan's next PM, Obama agree to strengthen ties
TOKYO Dec 18 (Reuters) - Japan's next Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said he and U.S. President Barack Obama agreed to strengthen ties between the two countries and that they discussed the U.S.-Japan security treaty and economic issues during a telephone call on Tuesday.
Abe, an ex-premier, led the Liberal Democratic Party to a landslide election victory on Sunday.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this