American Tower Corporation Releases Information Regarding ContemplatedCombination of Sprint and Clearwire
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20121218:nBw186238a BOSTON--(Business Wire)-- American Tower Corporation (NYSE: AMT) today released information about its business in light of Sprint`s contemplated acquisition of 100% ownership of Clearwire, which is subject to regulatory approval. For the quarter ended September 30, 2012, Sprint and Clearwire accounted for approximately 15% and 3%, respectively, of American Tower's consolidated operating revenues. American Tower currently has separate leases for antenna space with Sprint and Clearwire on the same site at approximately 1,800 communications sites owned or operated by American Tower. The revenue generated from Clearwire on these sites represented approximately 1% of American Tower's consolidated operating revenues for the quarter ended September 30, 2012. The average remaining current term on the long-term lease arrangements on these sites with Sprint and Clearwire is approximately nine and five years, respectively. American Tower is a leading independent global owner, operator and developer of wireless communications sites. American Tower currently owns and operates over 50,000 communications sites in the United States, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ghana, India, Mexico, Peru, South Africa and Uganda. For more information about American Tower, please visit www.americantower.com. ATC Leah Stearns, 617-375-7500 Vice President, Investor Relations & Capital Markets Copyright Business Wire 2012
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor