Hong Kong shares edge up, AIA resumes trading
HONG KONG Dec 18 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set for a mildly higher open on Tuesday following a strong close on Wall Street and on expectations of a sustained rebound in China's domestic markets.
The Hang Seng index was set to open up 0.1 percent at 22,525.5. The China Enterprises index was indicated to open up 0.3 percent.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study