Mexico stocks rise 1 pct on signs of 'fiscal cliff' progress
MEXICO CITY Dec 18 (Reuters) - Mexico's IPC stock index rose 1 percent on Tuesday, as investors looked kindly on signs of positive progress in U.S. "fiscal cliff" talks.
The IPC was up 1.02 percent at 43,780.50 pesos.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details