Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars as sol weakens
LIMA Dec 18 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Tuesday as the sol currency weakened slightly to bid 2.562 per dollar.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel