Peru's central bank buys $60 million, sol ends 0.16 pct weaker
LIMA Dec 18 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $60 million in the local spot market on Tuesday and the sol currency finished bidding 0.16 percent weaker at 2.565 per dollar.
- Scores rescued from sinking South Korean ferry, two dead: officials
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- Casual pot use causes brain abnormalities in the young: study
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first-quarter |
- Americans increasingly prefer Democrats on healthcare: Reuters/Ipsos poll