Peru's central bank buys $60 million, sol ends 0.16 pct weaker
LIMA Dec 18 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $60 million in the local spot market on Tuesday and the sol currency finished bidding 0.16 percent weaker at 2.565 per dollar.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Ford launches new global Mustang to buoy brand, boost margins