Mexico produced 2.577 mln bpd of oil in Nov, up slightly from Oct
MEXICO CITY Dec 18 (Reuters) - Mexico produced 2.577 million barrels per day (bpd) of crude oil in November, a slight rise from October output of 2.542 million bpd, state oil monopoly Pemex said on Tuesday.
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- U.S., EU impose sanctions after Crimea moves to join Russia |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- China rejects North Korean crimes report, hits chance of prosecution
- A plunge in U.S. preschool obesity? Not so fast, experts say