UnitedHealth Group Schedules Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results Earnings Release and Conference Call for January 17, 2013
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20121218:nBw185478a MINNETONKA, Minn.--(Business Wire)-- UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH) will release its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2012 on Thursday, January 17, 2013, before the market opens. Stephen J. Hemsley, president and chief executive officer, will host a teleconference at 8:45 a.m. ET to discuss the results with analysts and investors. This call will be webcast live on the Investors page of the company`s web site (www.unitedhealthgroup.com). The webcast replay will be available following the live call on the same site through January 31 and also will be accessible by dialing 1-800-283-8520. About UnitedHealth Group UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH) is a diversified health and well-being company dedicated to helping people live healthier lives and making health care work better. With headquarters in Minnetonka, Minn., UnitedHealth Group offers a broad spectrum of products and services through two business platforms: UnitedHealthcare, which provides health care coverage and benefits services; and Optum, which provides information and technology-enabled health services. Through its businesses, UnitedHealth Group serves more than 75 million people worldwide. For more information, visit UnitedHealth Groupat www.unitedhealthgroup.com. UnitedHealth Group Investors: John Penshorn, 952-936-7214 Brett Manderfeld, 952-936-7216 or Media: Don Nathan, 952-936-1885 Tyler Mason, 714-299-5730 Copyright Business Wire 2012
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data