REG-Morgan Stanley Morgan Stanley Declares A Regular Quarterly Dividend on Preferred Stock
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20121218:nBw176327a NEW YORK--(Business Wire)-- Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) today declared a regular quarterly dividend on the outstanding shares of each of the following preferred stock issues: * Floating Rate Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock, Series A - $255.56 per share (equivalent to $0.25556 per Depositary Share) * 10 Percent Non-Cumulative Non-Voting Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series C - $25.00 per share The dividends for the Preferred Stock Series A and C are payable on January 15, 2013 to stockholders of record at the close of business on December 31, 2012. Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. For further information about Morgan Stanley, please visit www.morganstanley.com. Morgan Stanley Media Relations Corporate Communications, 212-761-2448 or Investor Relations Celeste Mellet Brown, 212-761-3896 Morgan Stanley Copyright Business Wire 2012
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials