New Issue-Oil States International sells $400 mln notes
Oil States International Inc on Tuesday sold $400 million of senior notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. RBC was the sole bookrunning manager for the sale. BORROWER: OIL STATES INTERNATIONAL INC. AMT $400 MLN COUPON 5.125 PCT MATURITY 1/15/2023 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 7/15/2013 MOODY'S Ba3 YIELD 5.125 PCT SETTLEMENT 12/21/2012 S&P BB-PLUS SPREAD 329 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 5 YRS* *MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Four servicemen, five miners killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Man charged with killing six members of same Texas family |
- Israeli strikes kill more Palestinians; rocket causes huge blaze in Israel |
- Taliban sympathizer posts pictures of smiling Bowe Bergdahl