US says it has reached e-books settlement with Penguin
WASHINGTON Dec 18 (Reuters) - The U.S. Justice Department said on Tuesday it has reached a settlement with Pearson Plc's Penguin Group in the government's investigation of alleged price-setting in the e-book market.
In a statement, the Justice Department's antitrust office said it will continue to press its case against defendants Apple Inc and Holtzbrinck Publishers LLC.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official |
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea