Quebec sells C$500 mln bonds in reopening - term sheet
Dec 18 (Reuters) - The Canadian province of Quebec on Tuesday sold C$500 million($505 million) of bonds due Sept. 1, 2023 in a reopening of an existing issue, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 3.00 percent bonds were priced at 99.390 to yield 3.067 percent, or 111.5 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark, according to the term sheet.
The total amount now outstanding is C$1.5 billion ($1.52 billion).
National Bank was the lead manager on the sale.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South