- Frenetic search for survivors as 91 feared dead in tornado-hit Oklahoma |
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Dollar firms before Bernanke, inflation dip hits sterling |
- IRS officials back on Capitol Hill hot seat over targeting
Quebec sells C$500 mln bonds in reopening - term sheet
Dec 18 (Reuters) - The Canadian province of Quebec on Tuesday sold C$500 million($505 million) of bonds due Sept. 1, 2023 in a reopening of an existing issue, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 3.00 percent bonds were priced at 99.390 to yield 3.067 percent, or 111.5 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark, according to the term sheet.
The total amount now outstanding is C$1.5 billion ($1.52 billion).
National Bank was the lead manager on the sale.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this