Shionogi applies for HIV drug approval in U.S., Europe
TOKYO Dec 18 (Reuters) - Japan's Shionogi & Co said on Tuesday that it has applied to health regulators in the United States, Canada and Europe for approval of its HIV drug Dolutegravir.
Shionogi developed Dolutegravir with a Viiv Healthcare, an AIDS drug joint venture between GlaxoSmithKline and Pfizer, in exchange for its rights to the drug.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'