New Issue-Stifel Financial sells $150 mln notes
Stifel Financial Corp on Tuesday sold $150 million of senior unsecured notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Stifel and Morgan Stanley were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: STIFEL FINANCIAL CORP. AMT $150 MLN COUPON 5.375 PCT MATURITY 12/31/2022 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 25 FIRST PAY 4/15/2013 MOODY'S N/A YIELD N/A SETTLEMENT 12/21/2012 S&P BBB-MINUS SPREAD N/A PAY FREQ QUARTERLY FITCH N/A NON-CALLABLE 3 YRS
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- EU wields Russia sanctions threat but timing vague |
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- Polish president warns Germany of Putin's 'empire' ambitions
- Car tied to suspected threat against Obama found in Connecticut