New Issue-Stifel Financial sells $150 mln notes
Stifel Financial Corp on Tuesday sold $150 million of senior unsecured notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Stifel and Morgan Stanley were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: STIFEL FINANCIAL CORP. AMT $150 MLN COUPON 5.375 PCT MATURITY 12/31/2022 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 25 FIRST PAY 4/15/2013 MOODY'S N/A YIELD N/A SETTLEMENT 12/21/2012 S&P BBB-MINUS SPREAD N/A PAY FREQ QUARTERLY FITCH N/A NON-CALLABLE 3 YRS
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |