Shares of Telefonica Peru unit rise 10 pct in heavy volume
LIMA Dec 18 (Reuters) - Shares of Telefonica's Peruvian unit rose 10 percent to 2.3 soles on Tuesday in heavy volume of $1.5 billion, according to traders and data from Lima's stock exchange.
Telefonica, the Spanish telephony giant, has been locked in negotiations with Peru's government about having its local concession renewed.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections