Shares of Telefonica Peru unit rise 10 pct in heavy volume
LIMA Dec 18 (Reuters) - Shares of Telefonica's Peruvian unit rose 10 percent to 2.3 soles on Tuesday in heavy volume of $1.5 billion, according to traders and data from Lima's stock exchange.
Telefonica, the Spanish telephony giant, has been locked in negotiations with Peru's government about having its local concession renewed.
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- North Korea fires 25 short-range and obsolete rockets: South Korea
- France bans Monsanto GM maize ahead of sowing season