BRIEF-Thai True Corp sees high single-digit 2013 revenue growth
BANGKOK Dec 18 (Reuters) - Thailand's True Corporation Pcl :
* Expects high single-digit revenue growth in 2013, similar to this year, the company's chief executive, Supachai Chearavanont, told reporters.
* It plans to fund investment next year using bank loans and company's own capital, he said.
(Reporting by Manunphattr Dhanananphorn; Writing by Viparat Jantraprap; Editing by Martin Petty)
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill