BRIEF-Thai True Corp sees high single-digit 2013 revenue growth
BANGKOK Dec 18 (Reuters) - Thailand's True Corporation Pcl :
* Expects high single-digit revenue growth in 2013, similar to this year, the company's chief executive, Supachai Chearavanont, told reporters.
* It plans to fund investment next year using bank loans and company's own capital, he said.
(Reporting by Manunphattr Dhanananphorn; Writing by Viparat Jantraprap; Editing by Martin Petty)
- Missing Air Algerie plane from Burkina Faso has crashed: Algerian official
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- At least 15 dead in Israeli shelling of Gaza school- Health Ministry |
- European court says CIA ran secret jail in a Polish forest