BRIEF-Thai True Corp sees high single-digit 2013 revenue growth
BANGKOK Dec 18 (Reuters) - Thailand's True Corporation Pcl :
* Expects high single-digit revenue growth in 2013, similar to this year, the company's chief executive, Supachai Chearavanont, told reporters.
* It plans to fund investment next year using bank loans and company's own capital, he said.
(Reporting by Manunphattr Dhanananphorn; Writing by Viparat Jantraprap; Editing by Martin Petty)
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with new easing steps
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt