Iraqi president Talabani in "critical" condition after stroke
BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraqi President Jalal Talabani suffered a stroke and is in a "critical but stable condition" in a Baghdad hospital, three government sources said on Tuesday.
"He was transferred to hospital late last night after suffering a stroke," a senior Kurdish official said.
(Reporting by Suadad al-Salhy; writing by Patrick Markey; Editing by Janet Lawrence)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Microsoft leads disruption of largest infected global PC network