- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Man linked to Boston bombing suspect killed by FBI in Florida
Iraqi president Talabani in "critical" condition after stroke
BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraqi President Jalal Talabani suffered a stroke and is in a "critical but stable condition" in a Baghdad hospital, three government sources said on Tuesday.
"He was transferred to hospital late last night after suffering a stroke," a senior Kurdish official said.
(Reporting by Suadad al-Salhy; writing by Patrick Markey; Editing by Janet Lawrence)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this