Zodiac Aerospace forecasts organic 2012/13 growth
PARIS Dec 18 (Reuters) - Zodiac Aerospace forecast a rise in like-for-like sales for its current financial year on Tuesday as it posted a 17 percent rise in first-quarter revenue.
Quarterly revenue was 911 million euros ($1.2 billion), Zodiac said in a statement, a rise of 6 percent excluding acquisitions and at constant exchange rates.
"In today's context of traffic growth and the ramping up of commercial aircraft programmes, the group expects another year of organic growth in 2012/2013," Zodiac said. ($1 = 0.7568 euros) (Reporting by James Regan; Editing by Tim Hepher)
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |