Zodiac Aerospace forecasts organic 2012/13 growth
PARIS Dec 18 (Reuters) - Zodiac Aerospace forecast a rise in like-for-like sales for its current financial year on Tuesday as it posted a 17 percent rise in first-quarter revenue.
Quarterly revenue was 911 million euros ($1.2 billion), Zodiac said in a statement, a rise of 6 percent excluding acquisitions and at constant exchange rates.
"In today's context of traffic growth and the ramping up of commercial aircraft programmes, the group expects another year of organic growth in 2012/2013," Zodiac said. ($1 = 0.7568 euros) (Reporting by James Regan; Editing by Tim Hepher)
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief