Accenture reports higher quarterly profit
Dec 19 (Reuters) - Accenture Plc, a technology outsourcing and consulting company, posted a higher quarterly profit on a 9 percent rise in revenue from its outsourcing business.
Net income rose to $766 million, or $1.06 per share, in the first quarter, from $712 million, or 96 cents per share, a year earlier.
Net revenue rose 2 percent to $7.2 billion.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor who worked in Africa first Ebola case in New York City |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- U.S. stock futures tumble on reports of NY Ebola case