- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Sixth night of violence in Sweden, but police say capital calmer |
Accenture reports higher quarterly profit
Dec 19 (Reuters) - Accenture Plc, a technology outsourcing and consulting company, posted a higher quarterly profit on a 9 percent rise in revenue from its outsourcing business.
Net income rose to $766 million, or $1.06 per share, in the first quarter, from $712 million, or 96 cents per share, a year earlier.
Net revenue rose 2 percent to $7.2 billion.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this