Accenture reports higher quarterly profit
Dec 19 (Reuters) - Accenture Plc, a technology outsourcing and consulting company, posted a higher quarterly profit on a 9 percent rise in revenue from its outsourcing business.
Net income rose to $766 million, or $1.06 per share, in the first quarter, from $712 million, or 96 cents per share, a year earlier.
Net revenue rose 2 percent to $7.2 billion.
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- Islamic State opens new anti-U.S. front with beheading video