Allscripts names new CEO as strategic evaluation ends
Dec 19 (Reuters) - Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc on Friday said it had named board member Paul Black as its chief executive officer, effective immediately, replacing Glen Tullman, and that the healthcare technology company has formally concluded its evaluation of strategic alternatives.
Allscripts, which has been the subject of takeover interest, said Lee Shapiro will step down as president immediately and will serve as a consultant to Black for up to six months.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source