Bain Capital hires ex J.P. Morgan Asia-Pac CEO Abdelnour as adviser
HONG KONG Dec 19 (Reuters) - U.S. private equity firm Bain Capital said it has hired Gaby Abdelnour, former Asia-Pacific CEO at J.P. Morgan, as a senior adviser.
Abdelnour's appointment takes effect from Jan. 1, 2013.
Abdelnour, who headed J.P. Morgan's Asia-Pacific operations since July 2006, decided to quit the bank earlier this year. .
Prior to joining J.P. Morgan, Abdelnour worked as an M&A banker at Merrill Lynch & Co in Asia, and also spent a decade as a managing director at Bankers Trust, where he focused on M&A, leveraged buyouts and private equity, Bain said in a statement on Wednesday.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East