CORRECTED-BRIEF-Bank Of Commerce sees Q4 provision for loan losses between $4.6- $5.6 mln
(Corrects the headline to say million instead of billion)
Dec 19 (Reuters) - Dec 19 (Reuters) - Bank of Commerce Holdings : * announces increase in its fourth quarter provision for loan losses; company to remain profitable * Sees fourth quarter 2012 provision for loan losses in the range of $4.6 to $5.6 million * Does not anticipate these impairment charges will result in any future material cash expenditures * Source text * Further company coverage
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets