Best Buy digital chief quits to join Symantec
NEW YORK Dec 19 (Reuters) - Best Buy Co Inc's digital chief Stephen Gillett is leaving the retailer to join Symantec Corp as the technology company's chief operating officer, the companies said in separate statements on Wednesday.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter