Best Buy digital chief quits to join Symantec
NEW YORK Dec 19 (Reuters) - Best Buy Co Inc's digital chief Stephen Gillett is leaving the retailer to join Symantec Corp as the technology company's chief operating officer, the companies said in separate statements on Wednesday.
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Scots vote in independence referendum to seal the United Kingdom's fate |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot
- Dollar hits six-year peak versus yen, ECB aims cash hose
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report