Best Buy digital chief quits to join Symantec
NEW YORK Dec 19 (Reuters) - Best Buy Co Inc's digital chief Stephen Gillett is leaving the retailer to join Symantec Corp as the technology company's chief operating officer, the companies said in separate statements on Wednesday.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- U.S. regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule