Best Buy Digital president leaves to become COO of Symantec
Dec 19 (Reuters) - Stephen Gillett, the head of Best Buy Co Inc's digital business, is leaving the consumer electronics chain to become chief operating officer at data protection software company Symantec Corp.
Gillett, who worked at Best Buy for less than a year, was hired by former chief executive Brian Dunn in March to improve Best Buy's global digital strategy, digital marketing, entertainment offerings, multi-channel capabilities and business development.
At Symantec, Gillett is the first major hire by Steve Bennett, who was named CEO in July.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port