Bombardier has letter of intent for 30 more C-Series jets
Dec 19 (Reuters) - Bombardier Inc said on Wednesday an airline based in the Americas has signed a letter of intent to buy 12 C-Series jets, with options for another 18 aircraft.
A firm contract would be worth $870 million, or up to $2.08 billion if all of the options were exercised.
The Canadian plane and train maker said the airline has asked that its name not be disclosed.
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Trucks from aid convoy to Ukraine start crossing back into Russia |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist