Bombardier has letter of intent for 30 more C-Series jets
Dec 19 (Reuters) - Bombardier Inc said on Wednesday an airline based in the Americas has signed a letter of intent to buy 12 C-Series jets, with options for another 18 aircraft.
A firm contract would be worth $870 million, or up to $2.08 billion if all of the options were exercised.
The Canadian plane and train maker said the airline has asked that its name not be disclosed.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |