Brazil defaults fall for 1st time in five months in November
BRASILIA/SAO PAULO Dec 19 (Reuters) - Loans in arrears for more than 90 days in Brazil fell in November for the first time in five months, the central bank said in a report on Wednesday.
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- Obama, Castro shake hands as world says farewell to peacemaker Mandela |
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Rare Singapore riot forces soul searching over foreign workers