Brazil defaults fall for 1st time in five months in November
BRASILIA/SAO PAULO Dec 19 (Reuters) - Loans in arrears for more than 90 days in Brazil fell in November for the first time in five months, the central bank said in a report on Wednesday.
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Easter truce |
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |