Brazil central bank keeps loan growth estimate at 16 pct in 2012
SAO PAULO Dec 19 (Reuters) - Bank lending in Brazil is expected to grow 16 percent this year, Tulio Maciel, the central bank's head of economic research, said on Wednesday.
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |