Brazil central bank keeps loan growth estimate at 16 pct in 2012
SAO PAULO Dec 19 (Reuters) - Bank lending in Brazil is expected to grow 16 percent this year, Tulio Maciel, the central bank's head of economic research, said on Wednesday.
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?