Brazil central bank keeps loan growth estimate at 16 pct in 2012
SAO PAULO Dec 19 (Reuters) - Bank lending in Brazil is expected to grow 16 percent this year, Tulio Maciel, the central bank's head of economic research, said on Wednesday.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in row over New York envoy arrest
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials