Brazil gasoline prices to rise in 2013 - finance minister says
BRASILIA Dec 19 (Reuters) - Brazil's government will "certainly" raise gasoline prices in 2013, Finance Minister Guido Mantega said in a breakfast meeting with reporters on Wednesday.
Mantega said the government would detail more stimulus measures for Brazil's economy at 4:30 p.m. local time (1830 GMT).
Mantega added that the government would extend payroll tax breaks for more sectors and would unveil changes to the IPI tax on cars for 2013.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image