Citi Private Bank's hedge fund head departs -source
LONDON Dec 19 (Reuters) - Citi Private Bank's global head of hedge fund investments Frank Frecentese has left the firm, a source familiar with the matter told Reuters on Wednesday.
No-one at Citi was immediately able to comment.
Reuters was not immediately able to contact New York-based Frecentese or to find out the reason for his departure.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted