Citi Private Bank's hedge fund head departs -source
LONDON Dec 19 (Reuters) - Citi Private Bank's global head of hedge fund investments Frank Frecentese has left the firm, a source familiar with the matter told Reuters on Wednesday.
No-one at Citi was immediately able to comment.
Reuters was not immediately able to contact New York-based Frecentese or to find out the reason for his departure.
- Missing Air Algerie plane from Burkina Faso has crashed: Algerian official
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- At least 15 dead in Israeli shelling of Gaza school- Health Ministry |
- European court says CIA ran secret jail in a Polish forest