MOVES-Bain Capital, UK business development bank, US Bank
Dec 19 (Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Wednesday. To inform us of other job changes, email to email@example.com.
U.S. Bank Wealth Management appointed Terry Sandven as chief equity strategist. Sandven joins from Piper Jaffray, where he was the head of product management.
The U.S. private equity firm said it hired Gaby Abdelnour, former Asia-Pacific CEO at JPMorgan Chase & Co, as a senior adviser. Abdelnour's takes charge from Jan. 1.
UK state-backed business development bank
Former Bank of Scotland Chief Executive Peter Burt will head an advisory board for a new British state-backed business development bank due to open early next year, Sky News reported on Tuesday.
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note