Focus Media agrees to be taken private for $3.6 bln
Dec 19 (Reuters) - Chinese display-advertising provider Focus Media Holding Ltd said on Wednesday it agreed to be bought by a consortium of private equity funds led by Carlyle Group, for about $3.6 billion.
The offer of $27.50 per American depositary share, each representing five ordinary shares, represents a premium of 15 percent to the ADS's Tuesday closing.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel