- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Justice Department defends journalist email search
Focus Media agrees to be taken private for $3.6 bln
Dec 19 (Reuters) - Chinese display-advertising provider Focus Media Holding Ltd said on Wednesday it agreed to be bought by a consortium of private equity funds led by Carlyle Group, for about $3.6 billion.
The offer of $27.50 per American depositary share, each representing five ordinary shares, represents a premium of 15 percent to the ADS's Tuesday closing.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this