Greenbrier rejects Icahn offer, says it is not good enough
Dec 18 (Reuters) - U.S. railcar maker Greenbrier Cos Inc rejected a $543 million bid from American Railcar Industries Inc, controlled by activist investor Carl Icahn, saying the offer grossly undervalues the company.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source