Greenbrier rejects Icahn offer, says it is not good enough
Dec 18 (Reuters) - U.S. railcar maker Greenbrier Cos Inc rejected a $543 million bid from American Railcar Industries Inc, controlled by activist investor Carl Icahn, saying the offer grossly undervalues the company.
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- U.S. budget deal could usher in new era of cooperation