LSE cuts LCH offer by a third to 13 euros a share - Sources
LONDON Dec 19 (Reuters) - The London Stock Exchange has cut by almost a third its offer for LCH.Clearnet to reflect higher capital charges on the European clearing house, according to sources, leaving the future of the deal uncertain.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |