LSE cuts LCH offer by a third to 13 euros a share - Sources
LONDON Dec 19 (Reuters) - The London Stock Exchange has cut by almost a third its offer for LCH.Clearnet to reflect higher capital charges on the European clearing house, according to sources, leaving the future of the deal uncertain.
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Judge gives go-ahead for $2 billion sale of NBA's Clippers
- Jaded Argentines brace for looming debt default