LSE cuts LCH offer by a third to 13 euros a share - Sources
LONDON Dec 19 (Reuters) - The London Stock Exchange has cut by almost a third its offer for LCH.Clearnet to reflect higher capital charges on the European clearing house, according to sources, leaving the future of the deal uncertain.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |