State-owned Indonesian post firm eyes $156 mln IPO in 2013
JAKARTA Dec 19 (Reuters) - PT Pos Indonesia, the country's biggest postal service firm, aims to raise up to 1.5 trillion rupiah ($156 million) via initial public offering in 2013 to fund expansion.
"The IPO preparation has been started since 2010," I Ketut Mardjana, Pos Indonesia's chief executive. told Reuters on Wednesday. "We set the target around one to 1.5 trillion rupiah for the IPO next year."
The state-owned firm has expanding from its traditional postal business to financial and logistics services as demand for postal services has been declining because of the internet and mobile phones.
The government and parliament need to approve the plan. ($1 = 9,643.5 rupiah) (Reporting by Fathiya Dahrul; Editing by Dan Lalor)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |