Japan's JX Holdings to continue importing Iranian crude-chairman
TOKYO Dec 19 (Reuters) - JX Holdings, Japan's top oil refiner, has renewed an annual Iranian term crude contract from January 2013, Chairman Yasushi Kimura told Reuters on Wednesday.
Kimura said the volumes for the annual contract were yet to be decided.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets