Japan's JX Holdings to continue importing Iranian crude-chairman
TOKYO Dec 19 (Reuters) - JX Holdings, Japan's top oil refiner, has renewed an annual Iranian term crude contract from January 2013, Chairman Yasushi Kimura told Reuters on Wednesday.
Kimura said the volumes for the annual contract were yet to be decided.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |