Japan's JX Holdings to continue importing Iranian crude-chairman
TOKYO Dec 19 (Reuters) - JX Holdings, Japan's top oil refiner, has renewed an annual Iranian term crude contract from January 2013, Chairman Yasushi Kimura told Reuters on Wednesday.
Kimura said the volumes for the annual contract were yet to be decided.
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. military failed in rescue attempt for journalist Foley |
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Calm largely holds in Missouri after grand jury opens shooting investigation |
- Russia extends scrutiny of McDonald's restaurants |