Japan's JX Holdings to continue importing Iranian crude-chairman
TOKYO Dec 19 (Reuters) - JX Holdings, Japan's top oil refiner, has renewed an annual Iranian term crude contract from January 2013, Chairman Yasushi Kimura told Reuters on Wednesday.
Kimura said the volumes for the annual contract were yet to be decided.
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Obama to deploy 3,000 troops as Ebola crisis worsens
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- World stocks hit one-month low, caution ahead of Fed
- Ahead of independence vote, Britain pledges state funding to Scotland |