Getco to buy Knight Capital for $1.4 bln
Dec 19 (Reuters) - Knight Capital Group Inc said it will be acquired by Getco Holdings Co in a deal valued at $1.4 billion in cash and stock.
Knight shareholders will have the right to elect either $3.75 per share in cash or one share of common stock of the new company.
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- U.S. attack on IS targets in Syria "will be answered" - fighter