EURO GOVT-Ten-year Portuguese yields at lowest since Feb 2011
LONDON Dec 19 (Reuters) - Ten-year Portuguese government bond yields fell below 7 percent on Wednesday for the first time in a European trading session since February 2011 as lower-rated bonds more broadly benefited from improved sentiment towards riskier assets.
Ten-year Portuguese yields fell as low as 6.995 percent, down 3.9 basis points on the day. They briefly dipped below the 7 percent level in after-hour trading on Tuesday.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as Moscow pours in troops |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane