EURO GOVT-Ten-year Portuguese yields at lowest since Feb 2011
LONDON Dec 19 (Reuters) - Ten-year Portuguese government bond yields fell below 7 percent on Wednesday for the first time in a European trading session since February 2011 as lower-rated bonds more broadly benefited from improved sentiment towards riskier assets.
Ten-year Portuguese yields fell as low as 6.995 percent, down 3.9 basis points on the day. They briefly dipped below the 7 percent level in after-hour trading on Tuesday.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |