UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Wednesday Dec 19
LONDON Dec 19 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 16-18 points, or 0.3 percent higher on Wednesday, according to financial bookmakers, as growing expectations of a budget deal in the United States boosted shares on Wall Street and in Asia.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes