UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Wednesday Dec 19
LONDON Dec 19 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 16-18 points, or 0.3 percent higher on Wednesday, according to financial bookmakers, as growing expectations of a budget deal in the United States boosted shares on Wall Street and in Asia.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Bitter cold, ice slam U.S. East Coast; South still freezing
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote