Bank of Canada to auction C$2.9 bln 25 day T-bills
TORONTO Dec 19 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada on Wednesday said it plans to auction C$2.9 billion ($2.95 billion) of 25-day treasury bills in a cash management auction on Dec. 20.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Seattle students protest gay Catholic school teacher's resignation
- Accused Colorado theater gunman competent to stand trial, evaluators say
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets
- Harsh weather, floods challenge U.S. holiday travelers