European stock index futures signal higher start
LONDON Dec 19 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a higher open on Wednesday on growing expectations of a budget deal in the United States and of further monetary stimulus from Japan.
At 0700 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50 and France's CAC were up 0.3 percent, while contracts on Germany's DAX were up 0.1.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |